We provide comprehensive generalist advice to help people with a wide range of problems including benefits, debt and money, employment, housing, immigration, consumer, relationships, discrimination, law and rights, healthcare, education and much more.
We hold the Advice Quality Standard at General Help Level with casework accreditation in Welfare Benefits, Debt, Immigration and Disability.
We provide specialist help in:
- Money and debt – options for debt management, including applications for Debt Relief Orders and help with filing for bankruptcy
- Benefits – help with benefits appeals and tribunal submissions
- Immigration – advice to level 2 as accredited by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), including help with appeals and complex enquiries
- Housing – money advice in relation to potential homelessness
- Energy – advice on energy usage, finding the right tariff and accessing funds
Working in partnership, we also provide:
- A welfare benefits service to people affected by cancer funded by Macmillan
- Debt and energy advice with funding provided by the British Gas Energy trust.